“Nodia, Urumashvili and Partners” is glad to share its quarterly Legal Newsletter.
April 2023 issue covers the following topics:
Amendments to the Law of Georgia "On Organizing Lotteries, Games of Chance and other Prize Games"
• Law of Georgia "On Mortgage Covered Bonds"
• Amendments to the Law of Georgia "On Activities of Commercial Banks"
• Amendments to the Organic Law "On the National Bank of Georgia"
• Law "On the Activities of Micro Banks" has come into force
• Introduction of the Common Reporting Standard - CRS MCAA
• Amendments to the Labor Legislation
• Amendments to the Law of Georgia "On the Conflict of Interest and Corruption in Public Institutions"
• Amendments the Law "On Copyright and Related Rights"
• Decision of the Constitutional Court of Georgia
• Amendments to the Law of Georgia "On Medicines and Pharmaceutical Activities"
Follow the link to access the copy:
We hope that you find the above useful and informative. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us: email@example.com
"This Newsletter as relevant March 31, 2023 has been written in general terms and should be seen as a broad guidance only. Nothing in this Newsletter is intended or nor should be construed as a legal advice or guarantee from LTD “Nodia, Urumashvili & Partners” on the positive result of any legal proceeding with regard to the legal opinions provided herein."