Nodia, Urumashvili and Partners has distinctive experience in the technology sector, particularly, in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
WHAT WE DO:
We provide full legal support including, among others, in the following fields:
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Intellectual Property & Employment
- Dispute Resolution
EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Blockchain: The partner Eprem Urumashvili is a representative of the world’s leading full-service blockchain technology company Bitfury Group in Georgia. Bitfury Group has successfully cooperated with the Georgian Government on implementing the innovative blockchain-based land-titling project for the first time in the world with our assistance. Harvard Business School, Bloomberg and the New York Times have interviewed Eprem Urumashvili on land-titling project.
- Cryptocurrencies: We advise on legal and tax matters relating to cryptocurrency transactions and mining of the cryptocurrencies.
- Smart Contracts: We advise on legal aspects and challenges of exploiting smart contracts.
- Data Centers: We assisted the subsidiary of Bitfury Group at all stages of the development of the mega data center project in Tbilisi Free Industrial Zone, including, negotiations with the government, financing of the project, drafting and negotiating operation, maintenance, and other service agreements.