“Nodia, Urumashvili and Partners” is glad to share its quarterly Legal Newsletter. July 2021 issue covers the following topics:
- Constraints Associated with Covid-19
- New Law on Entrepreneurs is approved with the first hearing
- Amendments related to the Election of Members of the Supreme Court in the Organic
- Reform of Anti-dumping Legislation
- Procedure for issuing Residence Permit in Georgia
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Citizenship
We hope that you find the above useful and informative. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us.
Follow the link to access the copy.
"This Newsletter as relevant July 1, 2021 has been written in general terms and should be seen as a broad guidance only. Nothing in this Newsletter is intended nor should be construed as a legal advice or guarantee from LTD “Nodia, Urumashvili & Partners” on the positive result of any legal proceeding with regard to the legal opinions provided herein."