“Nodia, Urumashvili and Partners” is glad to share its quarterly Legal Newsletter.
July 2023 issue covers the following topics:
- Rules for registration of Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs)
- Amendments to Law of Georgia on Facilitating Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- The Law of Georgia "On Public Procurement" coming into effect from January 1, 2025
- The New Law on Personal Data Protection
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia "On Labor Migration"
- Amendments to the "Patent Law" of Georgia
- Amendments to the Code of spatial planning, architectural and construction activities of Georgia
- Amendments to the Civil Procedure Code of Georgia
Follow the link to access the copy:
We hope that you find the above useful and informative. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
"This Newsletter as relevant July 10, 2023 has been written in general terms and should be seen as a broad guidance only. Nothing in this Newsletter is intended or nor should be construed as a legal advice or guarantee from LTD “Nodia, Urumashvili & Partners” on the positive result of any legal proceeding with regard to the legal opinions provided herein."