“Nodia, Urumashvili and Partners” is glad to share its quarterly Legal Newsletter. October 2021 issue covers the following topics:
- Covid-19 Associated Legislative Amendments
- Constitutional Amendments
- The Draft Law on Amendments to the Civil Code of Georgia on co-ownership rights
- Adopted new Law on Entrepreneurs
- New rule on Appraisal of Investments in Certain Economic Sectors
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Commodities Exchange and Exchange Trade
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Microfinance Organizations
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Activities of Commercial Banks
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Investment Funds
- Amendments to the Law of Georgia on Securities Market
- The draft law of Georgia on Ownership of Dematerialized Securities
- Amendments to the Code of Spatial Planning, Architectural and Construction Activities of Georgia, and to the Product Safety and Free Movement Code
We hope that you find the above useful and informative. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us.
Follow the link to access the copy.
"This Newsletter as relevant July 1, 2021 has been written in general terms and should be seen as a broad guidance only. Nothing in this Newsletter is intended nor should be construed as a legal advice or guarantee from LTD “Nodia, Urumashvili & Partners” on the positive result of any legal proceeding with regard to the legal opinions provided herein."